- I have a Master of Science degree in Health Services Administration
- I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in biology
- I am a certified Medical Technologist (now known as a Medical Laboratory Scientist)
- I have been married for 24 years
- I have two grown, young adult children who are awesome human beings!!
- I have a fur baby (a Corgi) named Lola
What I Like to do in my Free Time
I get my exercise by walking Lola, which I especially love doing – we try to get out at least 5 days a week.
I love spending time with my family and friends. Life is too short to spend it with people you don’t enjoy being with!
I enjoy reading romance novels – life needs more happy endings!
My family also loves to go camping in the summer. We especially enjoy the New York Finger Lakes area, and we camp regularly in the Keuka Lake/Hammondsport region.